I'm so happy that I got selected for this immersion! I'm going to Stuttgart! And I'm really grateful to God for giving me this opportunity :) I'm just simply over the moon - and I still can't believe that I got selected. I mean, finally my dreams of visiting Europe will come true! I can't wait to experience the culture, taste the food, and even experience the weather! Singapore's climate is summer all year round, with some monsoon rains in certain months, like now. And I wanna see all the beautiful castles and I'm pretty excited to undergo my intensive German language course in Stuttgart. I really hope I'll get to stay with a family instead of at the hostel. Preferably with a family with cats! Europe's an expensive place - and that bugs me. The exchange rate is SGD1 = 0.5€! The award I've received does not cover the airfare, and medical insurance (and a few other things like the German textbooks) - so I gotta fork out some money for those. And I still need to bring some extra money for personal expenses - like shopping and more food! So the immersion will be from 15th May - 12th June - after which I plan to take a short trip (either by myself or with a couple of friends) around Europe for about a week or so. But I don't really know where to go! Plus, I really am on a tight budget. But I've listed down Paris (which is a must!), Innsbruck, Zurich - or I can simply stay in Germany and explore the rest of Baden-Württemberg (which has so much to offer!) or travel to cities like Munich, or Berlin. I'd love to visit London too, but it seems kinda out of the way, does it? So anyone who's in Europe, or has been to Europe - and if you're reading this, please recommend me some nice places to visit!
Danke schön! ♥


No comments:
Post a Comment