home / about / fotos / hear / quotes

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Angst (1983)

It's been a while since my last post earlier this month. I've been really busy with school and projects, and I barely have the time to doodle anymore! Hopefully, I'll be able to draw one before March ends. But anyway, I've had (a little bit of) time to read this little book 100 European Horror Films - I was doing a bit of research on art and culture of 20th century Europe in the school library and came across this book. And there's this particular film mentioned in the book that I really wanna watch! It's "Angst" by Gerald Kargl. Snippets of the film on youtube look awesome and I can't watch for this semester to end so I can have my Godard film marathon and my European horror film marathon! And perhaps, a "How I Met Your Mother" marathon too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment