Bon Iver's Skinny Love - covered by Birdy
And in the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel 
velvetcatch@last.fm / carousellights@43places
T H I N G S I ♡ R E A D I N G
Lucky Soul / La Roux / Rosie Thomas / Kate Nash / frl.zucker / the girl from hk, ldn & sf / things we forget / stijlkind / Do Impossible Things / Color Me Katie / Style High Club / Vonsamuel / This is Naive / Lost60sT H I N G S W R I T T E N
May 2010 / July 2010
J U S T S A Y I N G
All photos, words, doodles and balderdash are by APFEL unless stated otherwise. Please link back to this site should you borrow anything. Feel free to contact me at carousellights@gmail.com
J U S T L I S T E N E D

S I N C E 1 1 M A Y 1 0
No comments:
Post a Comment