home / about / fotos / hear / quotes

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Say Hello

Hallo! I'm Apfel. Well, that's not really my name - but I like it and I like apples, especially those red crunchy ones. Apple juice works too. But anyway, I live in sunny (and the occasionally monsoony) Singapore. I'm a freshperson at a local uni, studying arts and social sciences. I'm 20, will be 21 in 2010. I love doodling - although I'm not good at it, or anything to do with art. And I'm terrible at drawing hands and feet - so usually, I draw squiggles for limbs. I love receiving letters and cards. I love music. I listen to pretty much anything but I adore Lucky Soul and La Roux. I love to read, I like making lists, I adore lyrics and quotes. And so, this site is just someplace where I can talk about stuff, share my doodles with the world (and hopefully inspire people, just as others have inspired me with their works) and be happy.

P.S. I don't own a scanner, hence I take pictures of my drawings using my digicam - so I apologise for the lousy quality of the images and the seemingly grey appearance of those images! The paper I draw on is white, but my skills in Photoshop are limited and I don't know how to whiten/edit the images so they appear like that in my drawing book :/

No comments:

Post a Comment